«Человек – для мира, мир – для человека»

The people of MapleStory 2 look nice

расскажи друзьям —
Страницы: 1
RSS
The people of MapleStory 2 look nice
The game highlights customization and identity over defaults. It has an obsession with asking if you would like to screenshot any part of the sport, and it automatically saves screenshots in a specified folder into your PC. The biggest indication of the ambitions of the game is you finally get your house. I never noticed that while playing the first game, but older Maplers are essentially nomads. MapleStory 2 fixes this issue by providing you a large old house so that you can craft your very own little corner of this MapleStory 2 Mesos game.

Despite the shift to 3D, MapleStory 2 retains key elements of storytelling and the game that made the first so distinctive. Some elements of the first are still in-place, like the glitchy Nexon sport launcher.

As soon as you're at the sport, a lot can be forgiven, given how it. In its core MapleStory is an online destination for friends to collect, much like Club Penguin or Neopets. I met my current boyfriend of almost 3 years during MapleStory when an summer drew us both back into the game, and have fulfilled Maple friends in real life fr om throughout the nation. We keep in touch, even if none of us play the game much anymore. The people of MapleStory 2 look nice enough for now. When I died and got pinned by a tombstone, I typed in chat for assistance, and someone really walked over and revived me, before telling me he hadn't helped me sooner because he thought I was an non-playable character due to my own suspiciously simple username.

It is hard to predict wh ere MapleStory 2 goes, whether it is going to catch the exact audience that is dedicated as its predecessor, or if it will fall. Some of the things that plagued the original game, like DDOS attacks during one winter and lag that is random, are a result of obsolete and age infrastructure. The game includes a limited number of purposeful content, which can bore veteran players that burned through the main narrative.

Worst of all, the MapleStory had named the Cash Shop. I had been guilty of spending an elf queen who wields dual bowguns, almost $ 4,000 on this game over the span of a year playing with my personality Mercedes. Each seemingly minor upgrade to combat stats and my wardrobe added up over time, resulting in that hefty sum. And I wasn't alone. Players who spend money in the game are at an edge when compared with players that are unfunded. While stones fall from the sky, bosses like Lotus, that Buy MS2 Mesos will shoot lasers from all angles, need players with funding to team up and defeat. (Fortunately, I managed to re-sell lots of that equipment, recouping near half of what I spent from the game.)

Lee admits that this is an issue with the first game. "Together with our upcoming record of names developed specifically for the Western audience, we are attempting to develop a new leaf, producing games that are genuinely free to play."

[IMG]
Страницы: 1
Интернет-магазин здоровья Широкий ассортимент фитотоваров,
приборов и средств исцеления
Читают тему (гостей: 1)
расскажи друзьям —